The innovative genius of Empire Paintball has been at it again with the creation of the Empire D*Fender. This radical design moves the loader off the top of the marker and places it within the stock of this bullpup-style masterpiece.
The D*Fender has ultra-strong, lightweight magnesium shells with the high performance guts of our proven markers and a Z2 loader inside. Reduce your silhouette and never take a hit on your loader again!
- High performance paintball marker with integrated loader
- Magnesium shells for high strength and light weight
- Break Beam Eyes in breech prevent ball chops
- Selector switch with 5 firing modes - Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto, and Select Fire
- ON/OFF Regulators with east -to-mount T-Slot rail
- Smooth, programmable bearing trigger with 3-way adjustment
- Removable side Picatinny rails and top Picatinny rails for accessories
- Inline pressure controlled poppet firing engine offers accurate fire and smooth shooting
- Proven Empire loader performance with auto anti-jam
- Loader activates upon trigger pull, so constant feeding is guaranteed
- Holds approximately 230 paintballs in the hopper section, and approximately 250 overall
- Capable of firing 20 bps with continuous loading
- Self calibrating loader speed sensor
- Tool-less basic maintenance/battery change
- Battery level indicator
- 6 AA Operation for all electronics
- Includes both a standard magnetic lid and speed feed lid
- Ported, Aluminum barrel with three Super Freak inserts (.680, .685, .690)
- Additional Super Freak Apex2 barrel that creates shots that curve onto targets
- Multi-position sling adapter for those long treks to the battlefield
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Empirepaintball.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.